Tuesday, September 8, 2009

oh, for cute!

When I was young, I had some cousins that my family would make fun behind their backs for using the phrase "oh, for cute" in just about every conversation. It wasn't just the words that cracked us up, it was also the tone of their syrupy sweet voice. Kinda how you would talk to a baby or say a puppy is sweet in a high pitched tone. They would use it for anything. Got a new haircut? Throw out an O.F.C. Bought a new car? O.F.C. School pics? New shoes? Braces? Birthday? O.F.C. Anyways, our little Parrish fam has had so many adorable moments, all I could think of was:
Oh, for cute!!

My three boys all grown up and going to school! Say it with me....oh, for cute!

Mr. Jack just before boarding the bus to start second grade. Once again, Oh, for cute!



I can't get enough of this one! Max is so rad, there are just no words to describe him. I guess Oh, for cute will have to do.


John's brother Matt visited us last weekend. Confused why I am telling you this as you are looking at a picture of Sister Sadie? Well I think she is just Oh, for cute, and this is the only picture I took while he was here. Don't worry Matt, I think you are O.F.C. too.

Sadie has a new look she likes to give us a lot. It's called the no lower lip look. O.F.C.

I've got a new look myself but the jury is still out on the level of Oh, for cuteness on this one. I find it a lot harder to be my spontaneous self now that I have kids. My hair now takes the brunt of it.
You down with O.F.C.?





4 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

You down with OFC?
yah you know me.
You don't with OFC?
yah you know me!!

Oh yah love the Oh For cuteness!! Even Big John had his back pack, and the look on Sadie's face was awesome. Who poses for the camera at that age? I definitely think Max looks rad too. Then Jackson, gotta love the lego shirt! OFC!

Lindsay & Josh said...

I'm digging it Jamie. Definite OFC quality.

Bubba the Hutt said...

Jamie, if I get that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day, so help me...

Douglas Family said...

Hair is definately OFC. What a funny phrase. Kids are wild. My kids favorite right now is Wack-a-doodle (or Wack-a-noodle) for things that are crazy. So silly!