Monday, June 14, 2010

I can't wait - a public plea


Dearest Darci,
Thank you a ton for taking Sadie's one year pics last week. You are just
too talented
for words! I know I agreed to be patient as you have many photo
sessions ahead of Sadie's to edit, but I have since changed
my mind. It was so thoughtful of you to send over a
few
sneak peaks,
but the problem is, it left me pining for more! Patience is no longer an option for me. They are so beautiful, that
I just can't wait to see the final prints. I can't wait I tell you!!

With all my love,

Jamie Lynn







6 comments:

Cecia said...

These look great! Sadie looks darling in them! I love the distressed chair too! Great job Darci!!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I see the problem!!! We better get to see more too! Too cute. Sadie looks so adorable.

Cameron and Wendy said...

Sadie girl is too adorable in these pictures! I just want to eat her up! Darci is so talented...I am having her take some pictures of Miley soon, and I already can't wait!

Darcy & Nathan Parrish said...

Jamie, I will get those pics sent over STAT! PS. You spelt my name wrong. Just kidding those are some cute pictures Darci!

Unknown said...

Dear Jamie,
Thanks for loving them so much. I love your little- she was a dream model. I promise to send you more soon. I just have one more session to finish and then I'm going to bust Sadie's out.

The White Way said...

I wish you would get over to my house so I could squeeze that cute girl. Your family is the best.