Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ode to Sadie

Here's a few little didies I made the other day. Little by little I'm turning my house into a shrine of Sadie. I can't help it, she's just too cute!

If you don't already know by now I am a big time copycat. I like to say I get "inspiration" from others to make me feel better, but really I'm just copying. This time was no exception. I saw some frames that my friend Kimberly made and was dying to make my own.
It's fairly easy, not time consuming, and doesn't require a sewing machine. (my 3 requirements when crafting) You simply modge podge paper over a frame, distress it a little, add an embellishment or two and voila you have a cutesy frame!



I had some leftover paper and decided to cover these paperclips to tie the room together a bit. I think they turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I definitely say it looks cute too! It saves lots of time to lean from others. Imagine what you would pay for all those cut things at a boutique!!

Renae said...

Very cute frames!
Too bad I don't really have any table or shelf space to put any frames.