Tuesday, June 1, 2010

winner winner cupcake dinner

Moments like these must be captured. Now when anyone asks the first time she experienced nirvana she will have this to refer to. This girl is a quick one and it didn't take long for her to discover pure joy in the form of a cupcake.

Sadie opting for the two handed approach.
I bet she could use a cold glass of milk right about now.
Raise your hands if you love cupcakes!



Looks like she's officially mine.....she loves her chocolate as much as I do.


6 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

That is awesome. I loved the chunk of chocolate that remained on her bottom lip for quite some time. She was engrossed in that chocolate cupcake, I have seen a similar expression on her mom's face! :0)

Now that she is one, is it too soon to plan our mom vacation get away?

Cameron and Wendy said...

Cupcakes for dinner at your house?? I will be right over!! :) Miley was the same way with her first birthday cake...must be a girl thing. :)

emily said...

a girl after my own heart. now she just needs a diet coke and some heels:) xoxox

Adrianne said...

I can't beleive she is one. There is no better way to celebrate anything than with chocolate!

Douglas Family said...

Yum! You are brave to skip the bib!

Renae said...

She is so sweet!
Happy B-day kiddo!
I love cute chocolate faces on babies.