Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jackson's acting debut

Last year Nana took Jackson to Seussical the Musical. He was instantly smitten. He came home dreaming of being on stage and becoming famous. When this years Maple Grove summer activity book came out and I saw they offered a Seussical Jr. performance camp, I knew Jackson had to take part in the fun. Jackson worked hard as he practiced 3 hours a day for 2 weeks to become the best Wickersham Brother this side of the Mississippi. The day of the musical finally came, and Jackson was a ball of nerves. Luckily, he didn't forget any of his lines and did great! I was happy to find out the first day of practice that a friend had signed up as well and so we had someone to carpool with. This is Joy and Jackson after the performance.


I didn't bring my camcorder, but managed to get a clip of our little monkey on my camera. Try to contain yourself as you watch this bad boy on the stage. Please hold your applause until the end.




2 comments:

John said...

Jackson- You were like a monkey version of Harrison Ford. Nice job my man.

Douglas Family said...

So sad I missed this. Suessical might be my very favorite and the Jr version has all the good stuff! Very cool Jackson!